Hi People, Fishyy here. Dont judge me if you dont even know me. ;)
Follow

Life ♥
Never-Change ;)
2013年4月3日 | 0 comment(s)

Lin Fang Yu is my never-change name.
Fish is my never-change nick name.
Alice is my never-change English name.
Papa and Mama is my never-change people I love the most.
014-xxxxxx0 is my never-change phone number.
28 is my never-change lucky number.
Sky Blue is my never-change favorite color.
Lee Hom is my never-change favorite artist.
Mickey is my never-change boyfie.
Teddy bear is my never-change friend.
Ocean-Blue is my never-change blog name.
My Mickey Boy is my never-change first love.

Yea, I got a lot of never-change. Either people, favorites, memories, or things.
But that's not what. They doesn't make sense.
What I concern now, is my future life.
Who will be my never-change love?
Who will light up my world like nobody else?
Who will promise me a never-change love?
Who will give me never-change future life?

The one who give me the never-change promise, he will be my forever.
Forever and ever.
That's hard. But I know that I will found him in someday future. ❤