Hi People, Fishyy here. Dont judge me if you dont even know me. ;)
Follow

Life ♥
Time pass by. ;)
2013年3月31日 | 0 comment(s)

Time pass by. It's end of March now. This semester is going to end soon. Final is near. Life is full with assignments, tests, and presentations. It wasn't a good thing. Cause I feel sick now. Flu is playing with me. HATE IT.
I'm still finding someone who is for me. ONLY for me. Cause he is not for me, I know that we are impossible when we first met. So I gave up and keep searching the one is available for me. Yaa, there is someone that he told me his is ready for me. But I don't. What I want was someone ONLY for me, and I'm ONLY available for him too.
I need somebody to light up my world. I need somebody to make my dreams become true. I need somebody to hold my hand and stay with me until the end of life. Who can make my life different? I'm waiting for ya. My future Man. :)